Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Perfect Weekend in Almo, Idaho

First Stop: Tracy General Store for goodies.
Second: Drive around Castle Rocks and then City of Rocks to make sure everything is still there. Sometimes we run into friends (meet them, not over them) and I get to shake their hands.
Third: Say Hi to Mike at the Roll-off. Don't know what a roll-off is? It's a big dumpster. There are two big dumpsters here. Once we saw 2 owls - one flying from the fence and one sitting in the rafters.
Forth: Dinner at The Outpost Steakhouse. I love everyone in this picture. I always get the same thing; grilled cheese, french fries, and orange juice. Em (on my left) is the best cook. She is always smiling and laughing and I like to dance with her. She's a pretty good dancer.
Fifth: A swim at Durfee Hot Springs. Plain, old, awesomeness.
Abstract; I DO have a swimsuit on...and I'm pretty sure that's a mermaid I'm holding.
Sixth: Ready to go to church. We have matching ties on - in case you didn't notice.
Almo Ward. My Favorite.
Here we are. It's all good. The best, even.

1 comment:

Suzette Baird said...

wow! you hit it ALL! So fun Mr. Pete!