Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is a picture I drew for my sister Gus (Jayne). It's called "Pink Lady". Gus says that she just has to look at it and it makes her happy.
I drew this in school when I was about 10 years old. My parents love it and put it up on the wall. Someday I'll tell you what it's about.
This is a boy (me) talking into a microphone and telling you a story. If you read what I wrote you can get an idea of my life, for example; I start it "Welcome Back" and end with "Thank you so much and everybody is OK? Good By" In the middle I tell about concerts, a Care Bear Party, boys dance songs, carwashing, watching fireworks, caves, race cars, bowling at Jack & Jill's. Really a pretty good life.

I love Dora. I draw her alot. I like to draw hearts on people. In this one Dora has two hearts. I always see peoples' good hearts. It doesn't matter what they look like on the outside.
Mom and Dad love what I draw.


2 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

Okay so I don't even know what to say other than I have been crying for the past ten mintues over how special these art peiece are and how I would love love love if you made one for me so I could frame it and look at it everyday. Joe you are so amazing and talented! I love you so much! I love you mom and dad! your are amazing parents!
Love, Suzette

Christine said...

Joe,
Seeing your blog made me so happy. I am so glad that Gus wrote to me and shared the blog. You are so far ahead of most people. You really get the important stuff...I love that you see what people are worth on the inside, we could all learn a lot from you. Thanks for sharing your art. All I can draw is stick people. Have a great summer.
Love Gus' friend,
Christine