Monday, June 9, 2008

Poppy Fields

Close-up of a poppy from the wild poppy field near my house.
Suzette Baird took the picture.
Ruins of the Lambert home near our house in Alpine, Utah
It's said that Mrs. Lambert brought the starts for the Oriental poppies and the wild yellow roses across the plains in a covered wagon. Now they grow wild and people come to look at them from all over. The second week in June is the best time to see them.
My sister, Suzette, me and her husband Jonny
Mom and me in the poppies.
The wild yellow roses.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Leslie and Joe, I love your BLOG!!!! Patrice

Suzette Baird said...

Mom, in case your wondering Jonny is totally obsessed with all your music! everytime he is on the computer he has Joe's blog on in the background playing all your good music!
Keep it up!
Love you.

Courtney M said...

I love this blog! SO cute! Oh and I also really love the music, and all the pictures. I just love your family.