Friday, June 27, 2008

Mark Knopfler Concert

Recognize the background? Yes, you are right. There is nothing that I like to eat here but I gather up everyone's chopsticks and totally enjoy myself while everyone eats their yucky looking stuff.
My favorite people. I'm loving it!
Fortune says.......believe me, it's a goodie. My future is bright!
Recognize the background? Right again! So cool.
Waiting for the Mark Knopfler concert to begin. It was AWESOME! Cool lights, I know most of the songs. When I clapped I had to cover one ear with my shoulder. I was smiling the whole time.

1 comment:

PhilidorsMate said...

Hi Pete,

I was searching for images of Mark Knopfler and noticed a picture of you and your dad waiting for one of his concerts. The picture reminded me of me and my own son, so I followed the link and found your blog. I enjoyed reading about you and all the great things you do. I want to say that I especially like the drawings you have posted - you are a real artist! My son (his name is Brian) also loves drawing, although he is not quite as accomplished as you are. Keep up the good work, your blog really made my day!

David from Toronto, Canada