Saturday, May 14, 2011

Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom


I liked Animal Kingdom more than the Magical Kingdom.









I had to keep my strength up.





It was very crowded on a Saturday - but we saw some great stuff. The Nemo Show, the bug show in super-3D, the Safari to mention a few. For a souvenier I picked a Nemo stuffed toy.




Isn't this cool?






It was just like being in the jungle. I'd like to go here again. It was rainy and the bird show was canceled and we had to run for cover. When we were waiting for the bus back to the hotel there was a downpour, lightening, wind and everybody huddled under the shelter and people were talking about hurricanes. I was afraid and it made me nervous - Mom wore ear plugs the whole day because it was really noisy.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzette Baird said...

Ya for the fun update! I feel like I am enjoying your trip with you Pete. Love you all!