Sunday, May 22, 2011

In the Air, Again, to Boulder, CO For A Climbing Slide Show

Pre-show Pizza with good friends. I'm on guard from the cat, Pente, who dresses in clothes and is really friendly...I mean REALLY friendly... if you get my drift. I've got my feet off the floor so there are no surprises.
My friends, the Uriostes, from Las Vegas.
Dad told me about this place. Before I was born this is where my family went to dinner - they told me I 'd like it because of the caves and tunnels and they were right.
Boettcher Mansion on Lookout Mountain. We took the whole tour...really great. It reminded me of Scotty's Castle in Death Valley.
This is inside Casa Bonitas. This makes The Mayan seem small. I was all eyes. Dad took me on a great tour. We went in every little nook and cranny. The divers and Black Bart and the Sheriff were still there. My Dad said the food was still bad. I ordered the Little Amigo and my Dad got the Big Gringo.

2 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

oh that is awesome. Fun to see the restaurant. Did they drive by our old house? So fun little Pete man!

daveandcallie said...

Last message evaporated. Weird. Thanks for the visit. I'm happy you had such a fun time in Boulder!