Friday, September 3, 2010

Sassalungo, Cortina - Day 3 (part 2 of 2)

OK - me and my favorite guy in the whole world. You can tell by his cheesy grin and funny hat that he just completed a great climb - The Thumb on Funffingerspitzen, 9 pitches up, 6 rappels down - solo. Me and Mom watched him and had some apple strudel and hot chocolate at the hut and rode the chairlifts down together.
This is the funny ride up to the pass and the Toni-Demetz Hut. They had to stop the lift for me to get in because it was a bit tricky.
This is a fancy car gathering of Lamborgini's (I think). It was a parade of one amazing car after another. In the background is a climb my Dad did and my brother, Marshall flew by him in a paraglider and they were so close they could talk to each other. We have the DVD and it is really awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That must have been soooo awesome!
VK