Friday, August 5, 2011

Disney Dream Cruise - NOT

Finally.
It's all good. Beautiful.
Good food so far. Where's the buffet? Where's the chocolate room??
Flashlight. I hear there are ghosts...
This looks kind of old and rusty.
AFV did not show machine guns on the Disney Dream Cruise.
For sure there were no torpedo bays.
The happy cruise people did not have to wear headphones.
EXIT is a good idea.
An elevator...OK, maybe.
Baby sharks?
This does NOT count. I thought I spelled it correctly when I wrote 'Disney Dream Cruise' on my list - This was the Queen Mary! We spent the night and went on 3 ghost tours. We were the only people on the scariest tour besides the guide. It advised pregnant ladies and heart attack prone people and people who didn't like loud sounds to keep away. Perfect for us, I guess, neither of us are pregnant, though. We also went to the aquarium and toured a submarine in Long Beach, CA.
Wherever I go, here I am. Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

Bon Voyage Pete-man! Looks scary but awesome.

daveandcallie said...

You guys are always having fun. And I'm relieved that neither of you are pregnant. :)