Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi Dad - Day 2 - Dora Goes to School

This is me walking up the driveway today after school. Notice anything different? Yes. I snuck Dora on the bus to Lone Peak High School this morning. I kept looking back to make sure that Mom wasn't chasing me down the driveway to take her away. I was really suprised when the bus drivers let me take her on the bus. They were smiling. The kids didn't tease me much and I'm sure Dora liked her day. I love you. Mom asked me how it went and I just smiled really big. She asked me if the other kids liked Dora and I said, "Yes".



4 comments:

Patrice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrice said...

Dear Joe, I think it would be great to be you, you seem to know all about life and the lessons. I love your blob, and I love your pictures and I love you too. Your friend Patrice

Suzette Baird said...

I love JOE!

Pead Family said...

Haha..Joe...Dora is always welcome in our class. Just don't tell your mom I said that :)